Sunday, September 11, 2011

Loving Your Friend Through Infertility

Just read this series of blog posts called: Loving Your Friend Through Infertility I appreciated so much about the series and encourage you to take the time to read it. It is grounded and rooted in the gospel, honest, and helpful if you have friends struggling with infertility.


I worry sometimes that I might be the last person that a couple who faced infertility would talk with because I am so passionate about advocating for orphan care. While I do believe adoption is an AMAZING way to grow your family, it still doesn't cure the pain and heartache that comes with infertility. It would be terrible if couples struggling with infertility were fearful to speak about their suffering because they were worried they'd be expected to "cure" it through adoption. Adoption should be seriously and prayerfully considered by ALL Christian families (yes, I said it...ALL!) in the church, not just ones who struggle to get pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment