Thursday, March 31, 2011

Together For Adoption House Conference

Monday night Dan Cruver sat in a living room with 30 of our dear friends and blew our mind on adoption. He spent 40 minutes talking about the Trinity. It was like someone trying to explain snow to a bunch of children living out in the bush of Tanzania. Four days later and the implications are still consuming my thoughts. I will be blogging some of them this weekend! :)

God is moving within the church to grow our understanding of adoption. When we understand what God did to make us his children...it changes everything.

I am very excited about the work that Together for Adoption is doing! AND I am thrilled that the T4A National Conference is in Arizona this year. Save the date: October 21-22nd @ Redemption.

My review of Dan Cruver's new book, "Reclaiming Adoption" is coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment